- Can you still receive Out-of-country medical funding under OHIP?
- Actual Abilities of Witnesses Matter; Not Stereotypes
- Clear line drawn on appropriate judicial and adjudicator activity in support of equality seeking groups: engaging with politicians and trying to persuade them to reach specific policy outcomes
- Supreme Court of Canada Releases Decision in S.A. v. Metro Vancouver Housing Corp
B.A. (Hons.), Licensed Paralegal
phone: 416-533-0040 ext. 226
Anoop first joined bakerlaw as a Legal Assistant in July 2017 and is now practicing as a Licensed Paralegal. Anoop completed her Paralegal program as one of the top students at Seneca College. She also took part in two undergraduate mooting competitions where she was one of the top oral advocates, arguing Charter issues. Through this experience, Anoop developed a strong interest in human rights, which is, in part, what makes her such a great fit for bakerlaw.
Prior to attending Seneca College, Anoop completed her Honours Bachelor of Arts at Western University with a specialization in sociology and a major in political science. While there, she was particularly interested in dance, and competed against various other university dance groups. She continues to dance recreationally to this day . . . although we have not caught her dancing in the office yet.
Anoop has a background as a tour guide for elementary and high school students, taking them to various destinations in Canada and the United States — so we know her directions to clients will always be clear and accurate! While not at work, Anoop has a passion for travelling and baking. When she is off on vacation she will most likely be in her favourite city of Manhattan, New York.
– This post is current as of the time of writing. Readers should not rely on this post as legal advice. –