BAKERLAW 2021 2L SUMMER STUDENT POSITION (MAY-AUGUST)
- February 10, 2021
- Comments Off on BAKERLAW 2021 2L SUMMER STUDENT POSITION (MAY-AUGUST)
Bakerlaw is looking to hire a second year law student for the summer of 2021.
Interested candidates should send in their application package to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm EST on February 18, 2021. Incomplete application packages will not be considered.
Complete application packages will include:
- The applicant’s CV;
- A cover letter – highlighting any experience, interest, or aptitude in Charter and human rights matters;
- Transcripts from both undergraduate degree and law school;
- A writing sample; and
- Reference names and contact information (no letters are to be included in the package).
Only applicants who have been selected for an interview will be contacted on February 22, 2021 to schedule the interview. Interviews will take place the week of March 2, 2021.
– This post is current as of the time of writing. Readers should not rely on this post as legal advice. –