Bakerlaw is Hiring an Associate Lawyer
- April 28, 2017
- Comments Off on Bakerlaw is Hiring an Associate Lawyer
Associate Lawyer Position Available
Bakerlaw is looking for a litigation associate lawyer with 2-5 years’ experience.
Bakerlaw is a small, progressive firm. We specialize in public interest work in civil litigation and administrative law, with emphasis on disability law, human rights and Charter litigation. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our clients, to the community and to broader systemic equality issues. For more information about the work we do, please see www.bakerlaw.ca.
We are looking for someone who:
- has previous experience in civil litigation
- has superior research, analytical and drafting skills
- has demonstrated a strong commitment to working with the community
- has a deep understanding and appreciation of equality issues, particularly those affecting persons with disabilities
- works independently, but readily seeks, and takes, advice
- handles responsibility well
- is dedicated to public interest law
- Salary will be dependent upon experience. All bakerlaw employees receive benefits after an initial 3 month probationary period.
If you would like to apply please submit a cover letter outlining your interest, a resume, transcripts, one personal and two professional references and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove this posting once the position has been filled.